CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Love it!

I love my new background and music...Chase, my smart boy, helped me figure it out because I'm not techy...I'm just geeky. If you ask my children they will invariably agree with you. I love fantasy movies, fairly hard core rock..(no screaming, it has to be smart if you know what I mean). I love to read sci-fi books and serial killer books, but I'm trying to broaden my range to vampire stories :)
My husband says that I am the best part of a guy with all the benefits of a girl...not sure what he means but I'll pretend it's a compliment.
Oh and I still love Lord of the Rings...it's a classic. I come by this very naturally...my mother...she loved and I mean, loved Tarzan. Specifically Greystoke. Remember that movie..she can't get enough of it. Not to demean Johnny Weismiller, but Greystoke was it for her. What chance have I got with a mother like that?

3 comments:

Courtney J said...

Hey I your background is better than mine!

Unknown said...

Jodi I love the blog, I see you figured out how to put music on...but I thought you didn't like some where over the rainbow? Well my twin on idol sang an amazing version of it last night so you should check it out

Vivian Love said...

Jodi, I enjoy your blog. Looks great! Hey, I like what your husband said about you being the best part of a guy, etc. Paul McCartney said something similar to that about his wife Linda. I don't think he'll ever find someone like her again. (look at what a disaster Heather Mills turned out to be!)

Also...I am glad The Office is back. I sure missed it!

Have a great weekend!
--Vivian