CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Come listen to a Prophets voice...

Today Blaine and I had an amazing experience. We got to attend General Conference for the first time. My sister came down from Oregon and was able to get tickets for 5 of us. It was very cool when the Prophet came in and everyone became completely silent...We weren't suppose to take pictures inside the conference center, but everyone was sneaking pictures so I decided to go with the masses. This is my sister Tami, her daughter Afton and her husband Michael.
This of course, is all five of us. Someone kindly agreed to take a picture of us. In this picture there is sunshine, but when we arrived in Salt lake it was pouring rain!

I loved Pres. Monson's talk about change. I find his words and mannerisms very comforting. Thanks for the tickets and the experience Sis....

0 comments: