CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Basement update

We've done most of the painting in the basement and have moved on to the fun stuff of decorating. It's still a work in progress, but it looks so much better already that Blaine and I actually go downstairs again! It's been years since we've wanted to watch a movie down there...haSo I hung the curtains that I made yesterday and I also made the pillows...for those of you who know me...they know what a huge deal that is...
Blaine is staring me down...daring me to take a picture of him and put it on my blog...ha I did it!
Just another view of the TV room...
Notice the cow hide on the back wall. Both Blaine and I loved the look of it and our kids were horrified that we would hang it on the wall. I don't get it...It looks good...don't you think so?

We will be working on the other side of the room this week where the computer desk is, so I'll update that when it's done. We also put the counter tops in the kitchen this weekend, but I'm going to hold off blogging that till it's all done.

Only 12 days until Meagan comes home! So the timeline is definitely marching on. I think we will actually be done with the remodel, and ready for visitors!!

0 comments: