CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

This is a framed BOM Timeline that Blaine and Coco made for Tyler...it is very cool. I got one for Blaine and I can't wait to hang it.
I wish I were more clever at putting up pictures so you didn't have to scroll thru so many
but alas...I am not, so here goes our Christmas Story for those who are far away. We had a great Christmas and it was nice for us to have everyone back home...I have to say I miss the old Christmas's when the kids were small. It seemed like there were more gifts under the tree and more magic in the air. Now the gifts are smaller and more expensive...but someday I'll have grandchildren to spoil and the magic will be back! ha ha...(my girls won't think that is funny)
So above we see the necklace that Kasey gave to Meagan...even though she has an interesting look on her face...she loved the necklace:)
Santa gave Chase a snowboard rack for his Jeep...
Santa gave the boys slippers too. Seems like they were good this year.

Here are Blaine and I unwrapping the awesome gifts the kids gave us. Mine was Guitar hero Band...(yes it's what I wanted) and they gave Blaine a very cool picture titled "Sweet Hour of Prayer". It was of servicemen kneeling in prayer before a battle.
Here is just a random picture of our house after a snow storm. Notice the lack of Christmas Lights...We're scaling down these days...you know...going green and saving energy...(whatev)
Here we just have a really happy Coco...not even sure what she was opening...I think it was a cool Buda from Chase.
I love these books. I just read the BOM with these books and it really breaks it down for simpletons like myself. I'm excited to start on the D&C.
It was Coupe's 3rd birthday with us and here is her birthday/Christmas present...A glorious rubber pirate chicken that squeaks....a lot
So here we have Coco and Ty looking at a desk (it is in the van) that Blaine and Coco made for his office...it's to help him study better :) He was really tired that day and super emotional which was fun cause he was so appreciative of everything....big baby ;)
Chase with his new beanie


So that was our Christmas Morning...Hope you all had a great one as well. I'm glad the present part is over, but I always miss the spirit of it. It just seems to bring out the best in people.

Thanks Mom and Dad for being so great...Love you

1 comments:

Courtney J said...

you're all a bunch of cry babies. Love our fam.