CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A return to blogging? maybe...random pics? yes

We all know it's been quiet a while since I've done any blogging.  No excuses...just didn't.  Well perhaps I'm on a roll again.  Perhaps I am just bored enough to post these pics.  Who knows what the future will bring but I thought I'd do a quick update as to what's been going on the last few months.  Quite a lot actually.   Above is a great pic of beautiful Lake Powell where we stayed a week this summer.  FUN!
Here is a picture I took at Sundance ski resort.  Blaine and I listened to conference while taking a drive up the canyon...Fall colors were so beautiful!
This pic is of us having dinner at a really good Italian Restaurant, with really bad live music.  See the singer in the background?
Kasey turned 16 this September and is here with his grandma trying to get her to take a picture. She never cooperates.
Meagan and Callin got engaged the day before Kasey's birthday.  They are getting married on January 2nd and we are emerced and overwhelmed with wedding plans.  All consuming..
This is just a cute pic of Coupe who is the nicest Dog ever!  
Courtney and I went to an Incubus concert this summer.  It was Excellent!  Had a great time...
The family went to Pendleton for the Rodeo again this fall.  We love to play cowboy/girl for a couple of days each year.  You see my brother Brant here and Coco and Tyler in the background.  We are watching a parade that consists of some horses and some more horses...
Cute little niece loving cute little Coupe at the park...    So this was part of our summer and moving into fall quickly.  I'll be busy with wedding planning...Halloween, Thanksgiving, a trip to Canada for a wedding reception (yes he's a Canook:) and Christmas.  Not to mention New Years and then a WEDDING...I'll try to keep you updated...Try

2 comments:

Butler Family said...

wow jodi! awesome post! congrats on meagans engagment, she's so cute i knew it wouldn't be long.

JULIE B. said...

Yeah for Megan... Congrats...