CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there!

This alert young man is the father of my children...and a good father at that. Being that it's father's day, he was left alone long enough to take a little nap right after a delicious dinner was served until...
we thought he had slept long enough. The only child missing of course is our own missionary but we're thinking of her as we take the picture. I think the kids would agree that in spite of his little quirks (several, but don't we all) that he's a pretty nice dad and he loves his kids!
Speaking of Dad's this one is the best father I have;) We lovingly refer to him as fatcat and I can confidently speak on behalf all of my siblings when I say he's the best Dad and we love him. Thanks for beating the odds Dad and being such a great family man. We love you!!!

0 comments: