CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Snuggle Bunny Belle...


A quick testimonial from Annabelle's Mom. Julie called me at 10:00 last night just to tell me how much she loved her sling. The baby was a little fussy so she put her in the sling and Annabelle snuggled into a 3 hour nap. Good for baby and great for mom!

So I've been experimenting with baby slings because they are the latest thing and they're expensive to buy. My daughter found a pattern from mykarmababy.com and the web site gave step by step instructions. This fleece sling you see is one of my favorite because it's so soft and snuggly. When I put my niece into it and she immediately fell asleep and stayed that way for a good two hours. I think she liked it as well!



This is me taking a bad picture as usual but happy about my finished product. I'm going to make a few more to have on hand for baby showers etc.

Just a note: they sell for about $50 and I made this one for under $10

0 comments: