CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Remodel updates

I'm almost done painting in the kitchen!! It was such a process to strip wallpaper, texture, paint three coats on walls and cabinets and doors. I thought it would be no big deal. But anyway here is a look at the cabinet that will have glass doors. I wanted to paint the inside black to tie things together and I love the way it looks. I bought some plates in fall colors and love them also. Doors will go on next week as well as the new counter top. Blaine has to do that thankfully.
Blaine and I went garage saleing this weekend and found some great treasures. This table and mirror set was cheap and we love the way it looks in the entry hall. The lamp is new and I love it too.
This is a door that is finished. We experimented on a few different looks and we decided on this one. It's an ivory color with a distressed sanded finish. So much better than the yellow Oak and just the cost of paint...(and my many many hours of labor)!!!

We'll be done by the first weekend in October when Tami and Afton will come down and help me with Meagan's bedroom. I've been gathering some very cute things so it should be fun to put together!

1 comments:

Courtney J said...

Love the new wall!!! I wish someone would drive me down there to see it in person...