CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Happy Birthday Girls!!
















Meagan and Courtney have just both celebrated birthdays on Feb 2nd and 3rd...Meagan turned 24 and Coco 23. They are exactly one year and one day apart....yes...I see you doing the math...it's true, Meagan was just three months old when Courtney decided that she could wait no longer to join the family. I don't remember much of those years...there is a kind of mist surrounding those memories ;) but honestly.. now.. I wouldn't have it any other way. I hope that through the years these two girls will continue to be the best of friends and loving sisters. Happy birthday girls...best daughters an old mom could ask for :) I think this is going to be a great year for the two of you!