CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yes it's been awhile

anybody who has ever blogged has had a period of time where they just can't seem to update their blog in a timely manner. We get busy or lazy...either way I hate slow bloggers. But here I find myself...a slow blogger. I have a good excuse though...I work full time now and Meagan took over her computer again and I hate going downstairs to the computer cause it's cold and I'm tired at night and American Idol is on two nights a week! I rest my case...
So here we have three blogs in one...First is the picture of the beautiful tulips my husband gave me for Valentines Day...Love tulips..

Here is what I get for doing a good deed and picking up my daughter from work. Someone stuck
nails in my tire...Good thing I know a handy man...
Here we all are at the Oscars! Or rather watching them at Julies house. I don't care about them
at all but it's as good excuse as any to get together and Hugh Jackman...Come on..
We all had to try and guess who was going to win in each catagory and I won cause I marked every single box...they wouldn't give me a prize...:(

So there you have it...Now I don't have to blog for another month or two..right?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally Aunt Jo! Love the flowers Blaine got you. I love tulips too! Also, I thought it was funny you marked every box for the Oscars game. Sounds like soemthing my mom would do. Must be a fmily thing:) Keep up the blogging, but more often.

Courtney J said...

Finally! I thought you were dead or something. I'll chase you!

Butler Family said...

Well it's about time. JK i just have to give you a hard time cause you're always reminding me what a slacker i am! Miss you!