CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Does anyone over 21 really love birthdays?

Ok  so it was my birthday in May.  I don't really like birthdays anymore and haven't for a long time.  Their not fun, their not full of the anticipation and merriment they used to be and frankly they just make me feel bad.  So a few years ago I decided to travel or at least go somewhere on my birthday so I would at least have the trip to look forward to.  This year was no exception...Blaine and I decided to go to Lava Hot Springs in Idaho and Rod and Julie decided to tag along. 
This waterfall was right by our campsite and was very pretty.  We were right by the river and the weather was good for the middle of May.
We actually did go to the hot pots which Lava is famous for but...who really wants to see us in our swim suits...That's what I thought.  All in all it was a very relaxing weekend and we had a good time.  While I do miss my birthday trips to Southern California, I guess going anywhere is better than staying at home on your birthday and pretending your happy to turn 45... right? :)

Shallow of me?   yes...but we already knew that...

0 comments: