CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My life is a shambles...

yes a shambles, for so many reasons I can't even begin to explain.  But that is not an excuse for my lack of blogging.  My excuse is because my camera is broken and my iphone is having issues and won't send my pics to my email so I can download.  Did anyone even understand that?

So enough of the pity party...just thought I'd let you know I won't be able to do much blogging until I get my shambles of a life straightened out...(in other words, no time soon)
We're headed to Lake Powell for a week on a house boat so at least I have that!   Oh and my health.  :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Excuses, excuses...there is no excuses for not blogging. What kind of an example are you setting for me?
Have fun on your house boat...my only question is why I wasn't invited:)

Jodi said...

payback for hawaii

Courtney J said...

Snap!