CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pay it Forward...

To "Pay it Forward" is not a new idea...it's been around for a while in fact. But until someone does it to you..or for you...You don't know it's significance. A friend of mine did just that...pay'd it forward to me and my family I guess. He gave me a car...I know...a car. Now it's not the newest...or the prettiest, but for now it will get me to and from work until such a time that I can give it to a certain 16 year old who shall reamain nameless.
He could have sold this car pretty easily, but because someone had given it to him in a time of need, he felt he should do the same. Hmmm now it's time for me to pay it forward...interesting. In what form will it be or take...

6 comments:

Courtney J said...

me me me, over here, me! You look smokin' hot in your new ride btw!

Jodi said...

flattery won't work...beside I gave you life..what else do you want from me :)

Unknown said...

How about me? You can buy me a Dew on our road trip!

Jenni said...

you've been neglecting your favorite niece lately ... that's me by the way ...

Megs said...

Big contrast in your last two posts... love it. Just when you think it can't get any worse, the Lord steps in, according to your faith.

Megs said...

Afton...the dews on me...Jen...you'll be my favy again when I come to virgina and Meg...life is still a shambles but he's helping me cope with the mess