CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fun Times in the ER...

So guess where we were this morning? yup the local ER. Blaine has been having acid reflux issues off and on for quite a while now and it all came to a head this morning. He drove himself to the ER and because I work at the hospital I met him there. He was in so much pain...almost delirious with pain. Did I mention that he is not a nice patient? When the nurse wanted him to put the gown on and lay down so she could put in the IV, he started yelling at her and told her "this is ridiculous"!I could put an IV in someone standing on my head if I had to". I didn't know what to say to this outburst...so I just smiled at the nurse and said he wasn't usually like this :) Anyway the Dr. looked at him and thought it was his acid reflux and gave him some pain meds and a reflux medication. He's been pretty loopy today but at least he's been nicer :)

2 comments:

Megs said...

I hope you learned your lesson to not let fb or blogs tell us about incidents like this. You have been warned ;)

Jodi said...

I get it from my mother....she always emails bad news
sorry...it's genetic :)