CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Random Pictures...

I saw this table in a magazine and loved it. I think I can do this to my end tables in the living room. Don't you love it!! I just don't want it to be too silver if you know what I mean, more of a tarnished silver...so I'm thinking how to accomplish this...any ideas?
So this is a quilt I'm working on for Nicki who is having a baby boy in May...Not done but should be soon. I know her colors are tan and brown but I felt the need to spice things up a bit and went with green and brown and orange. You can't see it but the prints are so cute. I had fun picking out the fabrics :) It is mostly about me you know...
And these are the flowers I got for Valentines Day this year. I love the orange color and think they look really good in my dining room. Guess once these die I'll have to get some silk ones to throw in the vase...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Niki's quilt..so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Aunt Jodi,

Love my quilt. thank u so much!

niki