CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Life just isn't fair...

So my sister and her daughters have gone to Hawaii for the week and I'm so jealous I can't stand it. I mean what right do they have to go without me? Really...I practically raised those girls when they were babies...I'm like a second mom right? So I was thinking that a trip to Hawaii was the least they could have done. But no...they wanted to take their "real" Mom.


So here they are...fun in the sun... good food... poolside...



And here I am...at work...working for the man
Where is the justice.? I want equal rights! Or at least a present from my Sis :)

Have so much fun girls...and keep up the pics

2 comments:

Courtney J said...

Poor mother...:(

Butler Family said...

Oh yes, i do feel bad for you... except for the fact that Im stuck here too! Im really sick of this weather. I know! we should go on an IHC sponsored vacation! We'll run it past ela....