CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Baby's first haircut...

So Kasey loves to have his hair long and "swoopy" i.e. flips his bangs around to the side. As you see the before shot you will automatically think that his hair is long and it's well past time for a haircut. In actuality it's pretty short compared to how he had it most of the winter. But he decided that it was time for another haircut so his loving sister took him to the salon...Above of course, is the before..

Here we see the actual cut in progress. I guess she had to cut it twice cause it wasn't short enough. hmmmm
And here we see the after....He still has the swoopy bangs and the long sides so I guess the only thing shorter is the back. I'll take what I can get. This is a battle I have chosen not to fight...for now :)

0 comments: