CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

I Love Conference!

Kasey asked me yesterday if I really looked forward to conference or if I just liked not going to church twice a year. Well I have to admit they both appeal to me :) But my answer to him him was an honest YES...I love General Conference...I love hearing from all of the Brethren who speak but I especially love hearing from Pres. Monson, Pres. Uchtdorf and Pres. Eyring. (However... when I was Kasey's age I felt a little different)
What did you think the main topics of conference were? Everyone I asked said something different which was interesting. I guess it's what you needed to hear, you heard....make sense:?

So Meagan and her friend went to a Saturday Conf session and coming across the usual protesters, saw this poster which we thought was funny...it's hard to read but it says "Hi My name is Satan, I'm here to support my lovely little street protesters"... I guess there was supposed to be a big organized protest on temple square this session, but it all came to nothing. They had better things to do I guess. So yes Kasey...I genuinely love conference and being spirtually fed in my pajamas doesn't hurt ;)

0 comments: