CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Devotional

This year I was determined to have the Christmas Spirit in spite of no money...a wedding and a trip to Canada all at the same time.  While the wedding is a good thing I was worried that Christmas would be overshadowed with all the preparations.  So I was able to get tickets for the Christmas Devotional to help remember what this Season is really all about.
We walked through Temple Square to see the lights....beautiful as usual :)
Nativity on the water...
Blaine and I in the Conference Center.  Not supposed to take pics but I told the kids that I beat to my own drummer.  Yes I know...not a great lesson but they're grown ups for heavens sake.
It was beautiful and inspirational and has kicked of this Season with feelings of Gratitude for my Savior.   Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comments:

Courtney J said...

good ol' mom beating, dancing and singing to her own drummer.