CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Random Life Moments..

This was our Thanksgiving.  Nancy graciously held the dinner at her house and we ate a wonderful meal together.  Saw a movie later that day "Blindside", good show.
Kasey has decided to wrestle this year for some random reason.  This is a third place medal he won on his first ever, in his life, meet.  Not bad for a newbie!
I just thought this was a cool sign.  
Just a reminder why we celebrate christmas :)

Meagan and Callin bought a twin home and they are desperate to get it in order before they move in together (after the wedding) ha  Blaine helped Callin lay the floor.  It was so easy.  Notice I'm no where to be seen however.  Well I was taking pics so I did offer a few suggestions.  They are getting quite a bit done so it should look warm and homey after the honeymoon.


Just a few moments in life that were captured.  There will be a few more to come I'm sure :)

0 comments: