CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Messy or Enjoyable? That is the attitude/question...

I have a new motto...want to hear it? "life is messy" how's that for a motto...I've been thinking this for awhile. When did this happen? When did the mess start swirling and piling up in heaps of confusion. It's not just my life although it could use some cleaning, but as I watch my children begin their life as adults...I see how messy it is for them.
I have this lettering above my front door...I've had it for bout 5 years...even before Pres. Monson's talk about enjoying the journey in the last conference session....I loved it because that's what I've been trying to concentrate on. I know that we are to have joy...I want to enjoy my time but how to do that while in this mess?

Here is quote from the afore mentioned talk that I love and reminds me what is most important.
"stresses in our lives come regardless of our circumstances. we must deal with them the best we can. But should not let them get in the way of what is most important...the people around us that we love". It's all about family isn't it...I have always felt that family is my greatest blessing. My parents, siblings, children, husband and all his family. How did I get so lucky?
So this blog is dedicated to them. You are my greatest joy in life...Love you all








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aunt Jo~ I just love this post. It made me get tears. I too loved that talk which helped us remember what really counts in the life hereafter.
I however, didn't see a pic of me. Are you still angry I went to Hawaii without you?:)

Courtney J said...

Mom, did you delete my first comment? I said awwww...