CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

River Trail Tranquility

Do you love my running pants...I know ..I look too cool for public but I'd forgotten how much I love to run (slooow jog) on the river trail by my house. The reason I'd forgotten is because it's been so long since I've run. I've been off the bandwagon so to speak the last few years. I usually get cabin fever in the spring and have a desire to be outside while exercising. But...not so much ...until now. I'm trying yoga for the first time...I loved it...it's great for old bones and weary minds like mine and so today I was inspired to go outside and run 3 miles. I know...it felt like 20. Again it's been awhile...But look what I have to run on...
a beautiful river trail where I've seen deer,snakes, snails, turtles, fish and smelled skunks...
In the summer it's shady ...in the Autumn it's beautiful with color...

Why would you want to go exercise in a box i.e the gym...when you can see this everyday and everyday it's somehow different...Love it and am soooo sore already..:)

3 comments:

Courtney J said...

Good job mother! woohoo!
p.s. Coraline was for our staff meeting.

Jodi said...

staff meeting...I want to work there...did my tax payer dollars pay for that?

Butler Family said...

Ya way to go Jodi! I've been slacking but I need to get going again. We should train to run the Hobble Creek 1/2 marathon together!Let me know what ya think :)