CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Quick Trip to the ole homestead


Here we see the girls hard at work. They got the job of window washer this year. Last year I was blessed enough to do the windows...I was glad to get out of that chore, but little did I know what mom had in mind for my sis and me.

Yes...You guessed it...Rocks! Tami and I had to shovel and haul rock all over the yard...As you can see from the above photo...it may have been more Tami than myself. Someone had to take the pics...

We had to take several breaks...Here's Fatcat handing out Mt. Dew to keep up our energy so we'd work harder...

And here we have 0077...Mom's got her nose in the bushes spying on the neighbors...hmmmm (She really hates getting her pic taken).

All in all we had a really good time except Stacey kept getting in trouble
(this is an "had to be there joke")
Glad we went...just a nice break from life...Love you Mom and Dad

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pics. Makes me homesick. Glad you guys were able to help them. I too love Gma's yard and house!

Courtney J said...

Stacy gave grandma a new nickname
DQ-think about it...

Megs said...

You may have moved the rocks at G-ma's, but who moved the rocks at Tami's?! You didn't mention your buff daughters...

Jodi said...

I like it...DQ!

Anonymous said...

i feel your pain joe ... i always get rock duty when i come home ... except when grandpa's truck doesn't work and gets stuck in the middle of the road! glad you had so much fun! jenni