CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Annabelle Elizabeth Henson joins the family!





On May 29th at 12:39 Annabelle Elizabeth was born!



She was 19 inches long and weighed 7 lbs 5oz. Mom and baby Belle are doing great. I was invited into the delivery room yesterday by Julie and I must say it was quite an experience to see a baby being born without being the one doing all the work. Amazing... Thanks for letting me join in the family circus and witness a miracle. Now you only have 20 more years of child rearing to go..:)

I do hope the next time I witness a birth it will be one of my grandchildren being born... hint hint

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the grandbaby!! We're just getting caught up on your blog...it is absolutely hilarious...the video clip of grandma and grandpa nich made us crack up!