CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

My little Slugger...


So Kasey had a baseball game today and I was determined to get some good shots of him and maybe a video clip of him hitting a home run..:) I had my camera out and was filming, but I got a little distracted and missed a great hit out to center field that was an automatic double because it bounced over the fence. Can you believe it. I'm always teasing Blaine about his photographic skills, or lack of, but I'm not any better it seems. So we'll have to make due with this cute shot of him just before he's going up to bat. I'll keep trying Kasey...you keep swinging. (can you believe he's almost 6 feet tall)?

1 comments:

Vivian Love said...

Wow! Your baby is so big. And I love this photo with a little bit of the fence in it. It looks very "artsy."

Did I see that Rod Henson and his wife had another baby??? Wow, I am such a slacker. I stopped at 3! Now I'm just waiting for grandkids!

Have a great day!