CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Julie's Baby Shower

I guess I'm not a very good picture taker because this is my only picture of the mommy to be...Live and learn, but she got a lot of really cute things. This will be the best dressed baby of all time!
This is the Shabby Chic baby rag quilt I made for the baby. The fabric is what made it so chic and my sewing is what made it shabby :)
I made the lining and the blanket for the moses basket. That was a fun project because it was easy and turned out so cute.
This is my little friend Carly. We call her the cupcake girl because she made those cute cupcakes for the baby shower. (see her blog below on fun sites)
She also made lemon bon bons that might have been my favorite treat. Everything was yummy!

Thanks to everyone who came and to those who helped with food etc...a special shout out....

0 comments: