CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

A Message to Sister Henson


This video clip may need a little explanation...These are my parents and for many
of you, that may be explanation enough...for others my folks are trying their
very best to tell my missionary, Sister Henson how proud they are of her.
They have issues, but it just makes this video all the more amusing
to those of us who know and love them.

Meg, I don't think you'll be able to hear what they are saying
(cause you may not have speakers) but Grandma said "she loves your pictures"
(she really meant to say letters)
and Grandpa said (after a few false starts) that "your letters were
inspirational and made him want to be a better person". And they both said they
love you... p.s I'm giggling all the way through the clip..couldn't help it :)

0 comments: