CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's day Present to myself

All I wanted to do on Mother's day was listen to my new ipod touch with my new speaker system that I got for mother's day and sew myself an apron. I've sewn several aprons over the last few months but never kept any of them...so this one is for me. I loved the fabric and tried a new pattern. Coco is modeling it for me...
But I think I like the way Tyler wears it better...Thanks for helping Ty.


Here is a quick snippet from Sister Henson about Mother's Day:


"By the way, I do have the greatest Mother in the history of Mothers...just so you know.
I hope you are open to the spirit so that he can testify to you that I speak the truth;)

We all know missionary's can't lie :) I too have the worlds greatest Mom so it must run in the family...Love you Mom...Love you Meg

2 comments:

Courtney J said...

Where did I find this man??

Carly said...

Jodi I am in love with the apron! You have got to teach me your skills!