CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

My birthday trip back home.

So I just had a birthday on the 16th of this month and rather than having people pity me I usually try to go somewhere. This year I went back to the place of my birth. Pendleton Oregon.
A town of wheat ranches and Cowboys and Indians.
This is the home I was born in, (not literally) and my parents have lived here for 44 years.
My Mother keeps the house and yard looking amazing and I love to go home because everything is always beautiful and clean. (not something I've taken after :(

My Mother....She hates to have her picture taken but she often steals the show as you'll see in the video clip below. We had fun this weekend and I always love to go home...and I also love to come home...I miss my own family after a few days...Love you guys thanks for a fun Birthday!


You may notice a change in this posting, but after much encouragement from certain family members (i.e. death threats) I have elected to take a certain picture off the blog. I do what I can to keep peace in the family ;)

0 comments: