CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Birthday Boyz

Today is Tyler's Birthday...Happy Birthday Ty!
Chase's Birthday was a few days ago so we're celebrating by going to...
IRONMAN...That's all they wanted to do was go to the Ironman movie. (They just can't be serious for a minute)
Courtney and Kasey getting in on the action. I have to say I loved the movie. It was much better than I thought it would be. (my geekyness coming through again but I may go see it again)
Here's Blaine getting a haircut from Adam Sandler. Can you believe he was giving haircuts at the theater?

Hope my boyz had fun on their Birthday...Lucky for me it only happens once a year:)

1 comments:

Courtney J said...

It's really annoying how Ty fits into our family so well. They just feed off of each other..